Monday, May 21, 2012

Old Thoughts

I haven't been on here in awhile.

Hell, every time I think about trotting over and blogging something, the thought monster comes and steals the whole trail of words running through my mind before they can travel down to my fingers to come out.
Even worse?
I have started to feel that writing things out isn't worth anything anymore.
I must be wrong.
I have to be wrong.
I don't even know if anyone reads my blog...
Actually, the post viewer said that my last blog had five views; perhaps Google-the-future-skynet has robots reading all the blogs of the humans to learn how to have a little bit of personality.
Some days I feel like a conspiracy theorist; "they're all out to get me!"
That can't actually true because I finished this semester of school without failing any class. Not that I usually do.

I am happy after a fashion; I don't want anyone thinking that I am not.
However, there is a such thing (in my contradictory mind) as being happy and also, unhappy.
Probably that in itself is enough to drive someone to pull their hair out and burn it. (In a scent proof apparatus of course.)
So there you have it; one side of my mind is smiling inside of me half the day, the other is stressed and worrying about economy related things, for myself and for my family.

Another thing; I was reading through my old blog posts (hence my blog post title) and I noticed that my blogs were themed or had a point. They're written with a rather impressive (to me) descriptive type   wordage of which I no longer seem able to do. Apparently those blocks I talked about earlier were higher than I realized.

So this is what I wish;
I wish that these random babbling theme-less posts will break the wall down so that I can write like I did or better.

I believe I am now finished for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment