Wednesday, November 11, 2009

V-Day

Its 2:52 in the morning,
I just finished writing all of my reflections from the previous day.
(for those of you looking for; Of Old Men And Roses see below this post.)

Then I went to Google and realized (thanks to the picture) its Veterans Day.
I feel obligated to say something in thanks to the people who currently serve in the military or have served or have given their lives in service to our country the good 'ol U.S. of A.

There isn't much to say besides thank-you and I wish that our military had the full support of everyone in this country.
The personnel fighting overseas give the dissenters the freedom to dissent.
Oddly enough (or not) the dissenters do not appreciate the fact that they still have the right to dissent thanks to the people who defend us.
Granted not all of the wars have been entirely right however it is a great sacrifice to sign away some of your life to become property of the government.
We all love freedom.

So I appreciate the sacrifices that have been made so that I can post another blog in public view without fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment